Saturday, June 28, 2008

Second Coming

With a long hiatus from the game, and a bit of a disastrous breaking up with my gaming community I had been a member of for a long long time, I have returned to WoW in the last month or so to a lot of changes, as well as guild-less, with very few friends left on my realm.

Being back for a month or so now, I've kicked Dakeyras into shape, revamping 90% of his equipment and finding a new home and enjoying new content I never thought I'd see. Recently after browsing one of my beloved tanking blogs I regularly visit, and actually seeing a link from their blog to mine, I decided to re-launch my Memoirs.

Before my originally withdraw from the game, I was unhappy with the way my blog was going, and at the time removed all of my past posts, which looking back on now was probably a good idea. So with a fresh start, and many ideas bubbling around noggin' I'll leave you with the news that the rebirth is coming, and hope the few of you who did read my blogs can give me your trust once again for the second coming. Thank you.

- Dakeyras

No comments: